Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello There.

Hi.  I'm Emily.  I am a wife, a Mom, a daughter, a sister and so much more.  I'm famous for starting projects and never finishing them.

I will get an idea in my head and start to go with it.

Then, I either get bored, lazy, unmotivated, or cannot spend the money to finish something.

I hate when things don't turn out the way I wanted.

Anyways...

I have a personal blog.  I keep it private.

I want to share this blog with everyone.

There won't be posts all that often.  I'll go ahead and put that out there.

This blog will be a place to "show off" some of the projects I am doing. Hopefully, the projects will be done by the time you see the post!

I also want to share something with you:

I am not that talented!

All I do is read other people's awesome blogs about the cool stuff they make or do and I want to copy it.  So that is what I do.

The things that I'll post are really just copies.

There's several blogs that I look in to regularly.  Go check them out. You will start to be inspired!  I promise!

All Things Thifty

Vintage Revivals

Anyways, I'm excited to be able to show off some of the cool stuff I've been working on!  I'll share some of the things I have recently done!  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment